COMP Cams 17045-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, 351C Ford Small Block V8, 1.73 Rocker Arm Ratio
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These High Energy Die Cast Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms for Boss 302, 351 Cleveland and Big Block Ford 429-460 applications are perfect for street and moderate race use. With a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.73 ratio, the die cast, larger-than-stock body of the rocker arms is made of aluminum for superior strength with light overall weight. High Energy Die Cast Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms from COMP Cams are an affordable option that feature a die cast, aluminum body with a needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip. Designed to be stiffer and more durable, these cost effective rocker arms are capable of providing added valve lift while withstanding the rigors of a performance application. Their specially engineered fulcrum and roller tip create far less friction than sliding factory models to lower oil temperatures, thus improving both response and horsepower. Snap rings are used to hold the trunion and bearings locked in place..
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1968-97 Ford 351-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 17045-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1411-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19045-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19045-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1411-1 Magnum Rocker Arm, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1830-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1830-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1838-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1838-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1630-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!