COMP Cams 17043-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 0.375" Stud Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The COMP Cams High Energy Die-Cast Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms are new rocker arms from the valve train leader that have been designed for street and moderate race use. They feature a die-cast body created from aluminum with a needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1963-2001 Ford 289-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 1231-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17044-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud,Set
COMP Cams 1235-16 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, Set
COMP Cams 17043-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1431-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1450-16 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19043-16 Ultra-Gold ARC Series Rocker Arms, Ford 3/8-1.6
COMP Cams 19048-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19049-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19049-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!