COMP Cams 1678-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
L92 Chevy LS V8, L99 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, LS9 Chevy LS V8, LSA Chevy LS V8, Chromoly
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Utilizing years of Valvetrain design experience, the latest FEA stress analysis technology, and an exhaustive testing regiment (Dyno and Spintron), the COMP Cams engineering team left no detail to chance. Everything from casting techniques to valve spring clearance was scrutinized to ensure that the new Ultra Pro Magnum rocker arms not only lived up to the lofty standards of their predecessor, but also took stud mount rocker performance, stability, and value to a whole new level.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application2008-15 Chevy 376
More Like This
COMP Cams 1676-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1521 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1678-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1678-8 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 16765-KIT Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
COMP Cams 54702-TL GM LS Trunnion Install/Disassembly Tool
COMP Cams 1675-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arm, 1.7:1, 0.375 Inch, LS
Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arm, SBC, 1.8:1, 0.375 Inch
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!