COMP Cams 1677-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
Chevy LS V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.8 Rocker Arm Ratio, Polylock Rocker Arm Nut Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As LS engines continue to grow in popularity, COMP Cams has expanded its line of rocker arms to build components specific to LS applications. New Ultra Pro Magnum Rockers are made from investment-cast 8650 Chromemoly steel, utilize upgraded Trunions and needle bearings over stock and are stronger, stiffer and more durable than the stock parts. They also feature a 1.8 ratio (compared to the stock rockers’ 1.7) and utilize a roller tip instead of a slider. The higher ratio and increased stiffness make these rockers a great option for increasing lift without changing cams. This increased stiffness, along with the upgraded Trunion package and roller wheel, also makes them a perfect choice when running aftermarket valve springs. The rockers are available in a bolt-down design that uses stock rocker stands and in a stud-mount option for customers looking for an adjustable valve train. The stud-mount version is perfect for individuals running mechanical lifters as well. COMP Cams LS Ultra Pro Mangum Rockers Arms are available for LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS-based truck engines and come in individual sets or kits featuring studs and guide plates. Kits do not include pushrods, but they are available separately.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1997-2007 Chevy 294-364
More Like This
COMP Cams 1675-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1675-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 16755-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 19024-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19025-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1501 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 1500 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 19024-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19025-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!