COMP Cams 16765-KIT Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
Chevy LS V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.8 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.375" Stud Size, Chromoly
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For more than 35 years, the COMP Cams mission has never changed: to produce the highest-performing products possible, provide customers with superior service, and to lead the industry in technological development. While the COMP Performance Group has grown to multiple companies and hundreds of employees, we still retain the competitive spirit and desire to be the very best that has positioned COMP Cams as the absolute leader in valve train components.
- Machined billet pushrod seat insert for wide range of rocker ratios used in popular Chevy and Ford applications
- 8650 Steel construction outlasts and outperforms other rockers in accuracy and strength
- For applications with up to 1000 lbs. open spring pressure
- Precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips better distribute the load and reduce wear
- Engineered for use in circle track and drag race applications
Application2006-15 Chevy 376-427
More Like This
COMP Cams 1676-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 1521 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1523 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1678-8 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1678-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1678-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 54702-TL GM LS Trunnion Install/Disassembly Tool
Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arm, 1.7:1, 0.375 Inch, LS
Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arm, SBC, 1.8:1, 0.375 Inch
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!