COMP Cams 1675-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
Chevy LS V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.8 Rocker Arm Ratio, 0.375" Stud Size, Chromoly
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Utilizing years of Valvetrain design experience, the latest FEA stress analysis technology, and an exhaustive testing regiment (Dyno and Spintron), the COMP Cams engineering team left no detail to chance. Everything from casting techniques to valve spring clearance was scrutinized to ensure that the new Ultra Pro Magnum rocker arms not only lived up to the lofty standards of their predecessor, but also took stud mount rocker performance, stability, and value to a whole new level.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1997-15 Chevy 294-364
More Like This
COMP Cams 1675-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 16755-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 19024-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19024-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 19025-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Set
COMP Cams 19025-1 Ultra Gold Rocker Arm, Full roller, 8mm Stud, Each
COMP Cams 1501 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 1500 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Chevy LS1, Kit
COMP Cams 19028-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1602-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!