COMP Cams 1631-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, 0.375" Stud Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms for Small Block Ford 289-302 and 351 Windsor applications not only live up to the lofty standards of the original Pro Magnums, but they also take stud mount rocker performance, stability and value to a whole new level. These rocker arms feature a 3/8" stud diameter and 1.6 ratio. The 8650 chromemoly material and arched, web-like design deliver increased strength and rigidity while still reducing the moment of inertia and optimizing the dynamic balance. A unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion and increases durability. Featuring oversized trunions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips for the ultimate in performance and dependability. Optimized retainer and valve spring clearances allow for use of most diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1977-80 Lincoln 302
1964-86 Mercury 289-351
1963-95 Ford 289-351
More Like This
COMP Cams 1632-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1634-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1631-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, Ford 3/8 - 1.6
COMP Cams 1831-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1833-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1634-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 3/8, Set
COMP Cams 1632-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Small Block Ford
COMP Cams 1832-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1834-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1831-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 3/8
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.