COMP Cams 1630-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full Roller, 7/16 Stud
Ford Big Block V8, Ford Small Block V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.7 Rocker Arm Ratio
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms for Ford V8 Boss 302, 351C, 429-460 applications not only live up to the lofty standards of the original Pro Magnums, but they also take stud mount rocker performance, stability and value to a whole new level. These rocker arms feature a 7/16" stud diameter and 1.7 ratio. The 8650 chromemoly material and arched, web-like design deliver increased strength and rigidity while still reducing the moment of inertia and optimizing the dynamic balance. A unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion and increases durability. Featuring oversized trunions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips for the ultimate in performance and dependability. Optimized retainer and valve spring clearances allow for use of most diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues.
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1968-78 Lincoln 429-460
1969-78 Mercury 302-460
1968-97 Ford 302-460
More Like This
COMP Cams 1830-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1838-16 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1630-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1830-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1838-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 19045-16 Ultra Gold Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 1830-8 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arms, Full roller, 7/16
COMP Cams 1838-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1411-8 Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 7/16 Stud, Set
COMP Cams 17045-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16 Stud, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!