COMP Cams 1621R-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Shaft Mount Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms for Chrysler B/RB V8 383-440 applications are made from SAE 8620 chromemoly steel. They are heat treated for maximum strength and stiffness to stand up to the demands of high performance applications. These shaft mount rockers contain proprietary bushing inserts and a unique oiling system that lubricates all the critical parts for a long lasting service life. Designed to handle roller lobes and higher spring rates, these Shaft Mount Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms include a special adjuster that allows the use of conventional ball end pushrods. This is a complete kit; all bolts, shafts and spacers are included
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1967-68 Chevy 302
1961-78 Chrysler 383-400
1959-78 Dodge 383-400
1959-78 Dodge 383-400
1960-78 Plymouth 383-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 1621L-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1801-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 3/8, EA
COMP Cams 1804-1 Ultra Pro Magnum XD Rocker Arm, Full roller, 7/16, EA
COMP Cams 1621-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1602-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
COMP Cams 1608-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 7/16, Each
COMP Cams 1609-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full Roller, 3/8, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.