COMP Cams 1621L-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
Chrysler Big Block V8, Full Roller Rocker Arm Style, 1.5 Rocker Arm Ratio, Chromoly, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Shaft Mount Ultra Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms for Chrysler B/RB V8 383-440 applications are made from SAE 8620 chromemoly steel. They are heat treated for maximum strength and stiffness to stand up to the demands of high performance applications. These shaft mount rockers contain proprietary bushing inserts and a unique oiling system that lubricates all the critical parts for a long lasting service life. Designed to handle roller lobes and higher spring rates, these Shaft Mount Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms include a special adjuster that allows the use of conventional ball end pushrods. This is a complete kit; all bolts, shafts and spacers are included
- Investment cast 8650 chromemoly body and arched, weblike design deliver increased strength and rigidity while reducing moment of inertia
- Withstand valve spring pressures up to 850 lbs.
- Unique black oxide exterior finish helps prevent corrosion, thus increasing durability
- Increased retainer and valve spring clearances allow use of large diameter springs, retainers and +.050" locks without clearance or fitment issues
- Feature oversized trunnions, precision-sorted needle bearings and hardened roller tips
Application1961-78 Chrysler 383-440
1961-78 Dodge 383-440
1961-78 Plymouth 383-440
More Like This
COMP Cams 1621R-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1621-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1073-1 Rocker Arm, Roller tip, Each
COMP Cams 1073-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1073-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1074-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams 1074-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!