COMP Cams 15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
200 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 4800 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 200-229 c.i.(3.8L) 90° 6 CYL. 1978-1979. Hydraulic-Strong torque, good for trucks, 4WD and mild towing. Works with stock computer. Smooth idle and good mileage. High Energy Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1978-79 Chevy 200
More Like This
COMP Cams 15-115-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 15-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-300-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-601-4 Mutha Thumpr Cam, Small Block Chevy, 2200-6100 RPM
COMP Cams 12-600-4 Thumpr Cam, Small Block Chevy, 2000-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 12-304-4 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-204-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-216-5 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-242-2 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!