COMP Cams 146-480-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
Chevy LS V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2200 to 7000 RPM Range, 277 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For more than 35 years, the COMP Cams mission has never changed: to produce the highest-performing products possible, provide customers with superior service, and to lead the industry in technological development. While the COMP Performance Group has grown to multiple companies and hundreds of employees, we still retain the competitive spirit and desire to be the very best that has positioned COMP Cams as the absolute leader in valve train components.
- Take advantage of today’s newer & better flowing aftermarket cylinder heads
- Feature higher exhaust duration & overall lift to provide broadest powerband and most top-end power of any COMP Cams LS Camshaft
- Unique grinds for both cathedral & rectangle port heads
- Require 26926-16 high-load valve springs
Application2005-15 Chevy 294-376
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-454-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LS
COMP Cams 54-458-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-477-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 146-460-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy LSA/LS3/LS9
COMP Cams 146-462-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy LSA/LS3/LS9
COMP Cams 54-455-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-459-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-461-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-464-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 54-466-11 LSR Series Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.