COMP Cams 1425-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8, Roller Tip Rocker Arm Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Rocker Arm Kits from COMP Cams come with everything you need to install your new rocker arms in one convenient package. With this kit, there is no second guessing; you know all the parts match. Confidently install your new rocker arms and experience the difference. All components are also available as separate pieces.
- Ultimate street roller rocker arm designed for serious performance enthusiasts
- Constructed from 8620 chromemoly steel, a superior material that will not flex and ensures maximum lift
- Roller tip reduces friction while stiff design and superior ratio accuracy yield more effective valve lift
- For applications with less than 350 lbs. of open spring pressure
Application1992-2002 Dodge 318-360
More Like This
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1074-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams 1074-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1076-16 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1076-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1073-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams 1621-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1621R-1 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!