COMP Cams 132-500-12 Tri-Power Xtreme Solid Roller Camshaft,Chevy 6.6L
Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1200 to 3800 RPM Range, 246 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts have been designed to work with the FAST-FLASH programmers to optimize torque and horsepower and improve fuel efficiency. They are available for late model, fuel injected, computer-controlled engines. The COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts feature a hydraulic roller design, work with a standard valvetrain, and require no modifications to install.
- Three different Camshaft designs targeted to improve horsepower, torque or fuel efficiency
- By decreasing pumping losses, efficiency & performance are enhanced, regardless of Camshaft selected
- Designed for factory fuel injected engines; use programmer for best mileage gains
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.