COMP Cams 1266-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Non-roller, 3/8 Stud, Each
240 Ford Inline Six, 250 Ford Inline Six, 300 Ford Inline Six, Non Roller Rocker Arm Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams High Energy Steel Rocker Arms designed for Ford 6 Cyl 240-300 applications help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms. With a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds using either stock or High Energy Camshafts.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1965-78 Ford 240-300
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.