COMP Cams 1222-8 High Energy Rocker Arms, Non-roller, Set
2.2 Chrysler Inline Four, Non Roller Rocker Arm Style, Self-Locking Rocker Arm Nut Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These COMP Cams High Energy Steel Rocker Arms designed for 2.2L Chrysler applications help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms. With a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds using either stock or High Energy Camshafts.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft
- Help to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rockers
- Include adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Feature a long slot for higher than stock lift Camshafts
- Valve train deflectors recommended when using a high volume or high pressure oil pump
- Nitrided rockers are designed for higher valve spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, thus improving durability and longevity of rocker arms
Application1982-87 Chrysler 135
More Like This
COMP Cams 1222-1 High Energy Rocker Arm, Non-roller, Each
COMP Cams 1622-16 Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams RP1622-16 Ultra Pro Magnum Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1622-1 Pro Magnum Rocker Arm, Full roller, Each
COMP Cams 1425-KIT Magnum Rocker Arms, Roller tip, 3/8 Stud, Kit
COMP Cams 1074-16 Rocker Arms, Roller tip, Set
COMP Cams 1074-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
COMP Cams 1076-16 Rocker Arms, Full roller, Set
COMP Cams 1076-KIT Rocker Arms, Full roller, Kit
Black Hairpin Hood Pin Kit
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!