COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Solid Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Mechanical Roller-Street / Strip performance. Choppy idle, use mild stall & headers. 9.5:1 compression. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-700-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-705-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-420-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-704-8 Blower and Turbo Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-726-9 Drag Race Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!