COMP Cams 12-670-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1000 to 5500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. Sound of GM 300 HP Camshaft w/ improved power & response, Works well for every day driving where a broad torque curve is necessary or a weekend toy; Easy on related components. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Specifically designed to capture the essence of the original 1960s muscle car experience
- Combine famous factory cam performance with modern Camshaft lobe designs for increased throttle response
- Excellent sound improvement through Camshaft specifications (with similar vacuum characteristics to its muscle car era counterparts)
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-672-4 Nostalgia Plus Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-204-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-302-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-304-4 Computer-Controlled Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-673-4 Nostalgia Plus Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-249-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-251-4 Xtreme Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-252-4 Xtreme Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-253-4 Xtreme Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-300-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!