COMP Cams 12-309-4 Magnum Muscle Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range, 284 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Solid-Magnum Muscle Camshaft for, 302 cu.in., 1967-69 Z28, Factory 290 H.P. 327 cu.in., 1964-65, Factory 365/275 H.P. 350 cu.in., 1970-71 LT1, Factory 370 H.P. Magnum Muscle These cams follow the tradition of COMP Cams excellence and offer a step up from original equipment cam designs. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-309-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-305-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 51-314-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-224-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-334-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 12-107-3 Factory Muscle Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!