267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 383, 400
- Designed to fit all 1955-1986 Chevy V8's
- Provides approximately 25% more low-end horsepower
- Set of 16
- Will bleed down slightly at idle and lower RPM and causing a reduction in valve duration of approximately 10° to 15°
- Using these lifters will provide 2-3" of vacuum under 1500 RPM
Comes as a Kit
- (1) COMP Cams 12-268-4 S/B Chevy Vacuum Rule Hydraulic Cam, 1800-5800 RPM
- (1) Rhoads Lifters 8178 Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 12-268-4 S/B Chevy Vacuum Rule Hydraulic Cam, 1800-5800 RPM
- There are many things that effect vacuum. Camshaft lobe separation, lifter style, intake manifold, piston rings, compression ratio and overall valve and engine condition.
- Due to many and varied engine combinations, Speedway Motors offers no warranty on camshaft and or lifters for either performance, vacuum or longevity
Rhoads Lifters 8178 Chevy Hydraulic Lifters
- It's not uncommon to pick up 2-3" of vacuum under 1500 RPM just by using these lifters.
- Normally see 25% or more increase in low-end horsepower for performance hydraulic cams.
- Lifters bleed down slightly at idle and lower RPM, causing a reduction in valve duration of approximately 10° to 15°, and reducing valve lift .020" to .030" at idle
|Camshaft Type||Hydraulic Flat Tappet|
|Lobe Separation||114 °|
|Intake Duration (.050" Lift)||224|
|Exhaust Duration (.050" Lift)||230|
|Grind Number||Using these lifters will provide 2-3" of vacuum under 1500 RPM|
|Lifter Type||Hydraulic Flat Tappet|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|