COMP Cams 12-248-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. Fits '58-'02 262-400 cid Chevy Small Blocks - Jet Boat w/ A Impeller, 9.5:1 Compression, Needs Headers, Good for Bracket Racing & High Performance. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1958-98 Chevy 262-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-254-20 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-254-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-662-47 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 21-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chrysler
COMP Cams 11-254-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 31-254-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-254-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 42-226-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Oldsmobile 260/455
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.