COMP Cams 12-225-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1955-1998. Solid-Street / Strip. 3500+ stall, 10.5:1 compression. Low gears, headers and intake. Racy idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1982 Oldsmobile 305
1977-80 Buick 305
1955-86 Chevy 262-400
1971-86 Pontiac 305-350
1967-87 GMC 283-400
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 4000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-336-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 33-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 51-247-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Pontiac V8 , 3000-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 21-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 23-249-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 34-343-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 429/460 , 3000-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 12-645-5 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 32-240-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!