COMP Cams 12-205-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. For '58-'98 262-400 cid Small Block Engines (Except LT1) - 50-State Legal Performance Upgrade For 1987 & Earlier Carbureted V8 Small Block Chevy, Strong Torque, Excellent Mileage For 327-400c.i., Has Smooth Idle, Likes High Axle Ratios. Hydraulic - High Energy: Strong torque, excellent mileage for 327-400c.i., has smooth idle, likes high axle ratios.
- Work well with mainly stock components (rockers, manifolds, heads, compression, converters, gears, etc.)
- Good blend of efficiency & performance
- Perfect choice for performance street rebuilds
Application1982 Oldsmobile 305
1977-80 Buick 305
1955-86 Chevy 262-400
1967-86 GMC 283-400
1971-86 Pontiac 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams 20-208-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 18-119-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 15-200-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, GM V6
COMP Cams 16-232-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 21-212-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 31-215-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 51-229-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 65-235-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft,Ford 144/170/200/250
COMP Cams 69-234-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Buick 3.8L V6
COMP Cams 64-246-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar Slant Six
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.