COMP Cams 12-106-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
327 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 1800 to 5800 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. # 3863151 for, 327 cu.in., 1965-68, Factory 350 H.P. 327 cu.in., 1967-68, Factory 325 H.P. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Reproduction of factory original muscle car Camshaft
- Maintain efficiency and drivability of engines
- New computer controlled aided design avoids previous factory design compromises
- Tailored to work with the high compression engines of the 1960s and 70s to produce rough idle
Application1965-68 Chevy 327
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-404-4 Blower and Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 11-402-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-309-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-116-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 12-232-3 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.