COMP Cams 12-106-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 262-400 c.i. 8 cyl. 1958-1998. Hydraulic-Factory I.D. # 3863151 for, 327 cu.in., 1965-68, Factory 350 H.P. 327 cu.in., 1967-68, Factory 325 H.P. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Reproduction of factory original muscle car Camshaft
- Maintain efficiency and drivability of engines
- New computer controlled aided design avoids previous factory design compromises
- Tailored to work with the high compression engines of the 1960s and 70s to produce rough idle
Application1965-68 Chevy 327
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-404-4 Blower and Turbo Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 10-201-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, AMC V8
COMP Cams 31-216-2 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-216-3 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 5/5.8L
COMP Cams 42-228-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Oldsmobile 260/455
COMP Cams 66-237-4 High Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford 240/300
COMP Cams 11-402-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 20-309-4 Magnum Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 51-116-3 Factory Muscle Hydraulic Camshaft, Pontiac V8
COMP Cams 12-232-3 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.