COMP Cams 112-525-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Cam, Mopar 5.7/6.1L
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 800 to 5000 RPM Range, 246 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Tri-Power Xtreme Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Optimized fuel mileage with good torque and horsepower. Needs programmer. These COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts have been designed to work with the FAST-FLASH programmers to optimize torque and horsepower and improve fuel efficiency. They are available for late model, fuel injected, computer-controlled engines. The COMP Cams Tri-Power Xtreme Camshafts feature a hydraulic roller design, work with a standard valvetrain, and require no modifications to install.
- Three different Camshaft designs targeted to improve horsepower, torque or fuel efficiency
- By decreasing pumping losses, efficiency & performance are enhanced, regardless of Camshaft selected
- Designed for factory fuel injected engines; use programmer for best mileage gains
More Like This
COMP Cams 54-525-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, LS
COMP Cams 112-530-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Cam, Mopar 5.7/6.1L
COMP Cams 112-535-11 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Hemi
COMP Cams 01-525-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams 08-525-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams 46-525-9 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 8.1L
COMP Cams 01-530-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 08-530-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 5.0/5.7L
COMP Cams 01-535-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 7.4L
COMP Cams 08-535-8 Tri-Power Xtreme Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 5.0/5.7L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!