COMP Cams 112-500-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 5.7/6.1L Hemi
Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 1000 to 5500 RPM Range, 260 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Fuel Injection (XFI) Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Slight noticeable idle, will work with stock computer, excellent torque throughout range. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Newest & quickest lobe profiles in the Xtreme family; provide a terrific increase in performance
- Tuned for use in EFI applications where extra air flow signal through the carburetor is not required (feature wider lobe separation without loss of responsiveness)
- Work well with aftermarket cylinder heads & feature high lift
More Like This
COMP Cams 112-501-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Hemi V8 Modular
COMP Cams 112-502-11 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, 5.7/6.1L Hemi
COMP Cams 12-365-4 Xtreme Fuel Injection Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 191060 Xtreme Fuel Injection Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford
COMP Cams 07-465-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 191260 Xtreme Fuel Injection Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford
COMP Cams 08-465-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-465-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 07-466-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 07-467-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!