COMP Cams 111-320-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft,Dodge 8.3/8.4L
8.3 Chrysler V10, 8.4 Chrysler V10, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 269 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller - High performance street cam, needs improved computer. Head modifications necessary for related components. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application2003-15 Dodge 505-515
More Like This
COMP Cams 111-310-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge 8.3L
COMP Cams 201-426-17 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Hemi 5.7/6.4L
COMP Cams 201-424-17 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Hemi 5.7/6.4L
COMP Cams 201-428-17 Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Hemi 5.7/6.4L
COMP Cams 97-320-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge Viper
COMP Cams 97-310-10 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Dodge Viper
Edelbrock 2208 Rollin Thunder Performance Plus Camshaft
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!