COMP Cams 11-681-47 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3600-6800 RPM
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Solid-427+ engines, 4000 stall, 11:1 compression. Drag Race Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshafts with 18736542 Firing Order 4 & 7 swap firing order. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-608-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3600-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 23-362-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 3800-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-601-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3600-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 20-630-5 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-631-5 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-632-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B , 4500-7500 RPM
COMP Cams 10-610-5 Hi-Tech Solid Camshaft, AMC , 4000-7400 RPM
COMP Cams 20-629-5 Oval Track Solid Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-631-5 Specialty Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 23-633-5 Drag Race Solid Camshaft, Mopar B/B , 4500-7200 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.