COMP Cams 11-607-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 4500-7500 RPM
Solid Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 4500 to 7500 RPM Range, 320 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Solid-For use in large engine. Flat or hydro. Use tunnel ram. 11.5:1 compression. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-551-5 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2800-6300 RPM
COMP Cams 11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 11-681-47 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3600-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-682-47 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 4200-7200 RPM
COMP Cams 12-223-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 31-768-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 12-222-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy S/B , 1500-5500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!