COMP Cams 11-318-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic-Needs 9.5:1 compression, 2800 stall, headers, and lower gears. Choppy idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-319-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-246-20 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-246-3 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-650-47 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-320-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-236-4 Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-560-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-560-4 Nitrous HP Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-328-4 Specialty Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.