COMP Cams 11-220-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3000-7000 RPM
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Solid-Great for Pro Street or Bracket Racing. 3500+ stall or 4 speed. 11:1 compression, 4.10 or lower gear. Radical idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1967-95 Chevy 396-454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-218-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2000-6000 RPM
COMP Cams 11-681-47 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 3600-6800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-682-47 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 4200-7200 RPM
COMP Cams 11-217-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-318-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-254-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-405-5 Blower and Turbo Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-406-5 Blower and Turbo Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!