COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 6800 RPM Range, 305 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic-Limited street use or Bracket Racing. 10.5:1 compression, 3500+ stall or 4speed. 4.10 or lower. Radical Idle. All COMP Cams Camshafts are manufactured to the strictest tolerances. Rigorously tested and checked for quality.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 33-241-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-318-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 20-244-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 21-242-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 31-331-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 3000-7000 RPM
COMP Cams 33-226-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford B/B FE
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!