COMP Cams 11-213-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Type, 2500 to 6500 RPM Range, 292 Intake Duration
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet 396-454 c.i. 8 CYL. 1965-1996. Hydraulic-Street / Strip applications. 10:1+ compression, 3000 stall or 4 speed. 4.10:1 or lower & aftermarket intake. Very rough idle. Hydraulic - Magnum: Street/strip applications. 10:1+ compression, 3000+ stall or 4 speed. 4.10 or lower gears and aftermarket intake. Very rough idle. OR Oval Track: Good for hobby stock in 454 where Hydraulic lifters must be used.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-219-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Chevy B/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 31-330-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 2500-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 11-214-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 11-318-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-326-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-310-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-414-3 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Ford S/B , 1800-5800 RPM
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 32-771-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 33-246-4 Magnum Solid Camshaft, Ford B/B FE , 2500-6500 RPM
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!