COMP Cams 102300 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Modular V8
4.6 Ford Modular V8, 5.4 Ford Modular V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy. SOHC-Hot street cam, 3.55-3.73 gears 2000+ stall, computer upgrade recommended. Rough idle. COMP Cams Xtreme Energy 274H-14 Camshaft Set for 4.6L and 5.4L SOHC Modular 2 Valve SOHC - Xtreme Energy: Hot street, 3.55-3.73 gears, 2000+ stall, rough idle. Requires custom tuning.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1992-14 Ford 281-330
More Like This
COMP Cams 102100 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Modular V8
COMP Cams 102200 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford Modular V8
COMP Cams 44-702-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams 44-703-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams 44-704-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 3.8/4.2L
COMP Cams 106500 XE-R Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford V8 , 2200-6500 RPM
COMP Cams 56-422-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, GM 4.3L, 2000-5500 RPM
COMP Cams 09-415-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 18-412-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 08-304-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.