COMP Cams 08-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum. Street/strip applications, 3000+ stall, Use 4.10 gears, aftermarket intake & headers, Very rough idle. Hydraulic Roller - Magnum: Street/strip applications. 3000+ stall. Use 4.10 gears, aftermarket intake and headers. Very rough idle.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-460-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 35-462-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 32-651-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 12-470-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-470-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-243-4 Magnum Hydraulic Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 08-306-8 Computer-Controlled Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 31-452-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.