COMP Cams 08-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Magnum. High performance street use, Aftermarket intake, headers, 2000+ stall, 3.40 to 4.10 gears, Mild rough idle. Hydraulic Roller - Magnum: High performance street use. Aftermarket intake, headers and 2000+ stall, 3.40 to 4.10 gears. Mild rough idle.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
More Like This
COMP Cams 12-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 09-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 90 Degree V6
COMP Cams 56-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 4.3L
COMP Cams 18-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy V6
COMP Cams 11-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 31-442-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford S/B
COMP Cams 35-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 32-431-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351C/351M/400
COMP Cams 35-442-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 12-702-8 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.