COMP Cams 08-410-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type
Magnum. Excellent mileage, Smooth idle, Works w/ pickups, vans & towing, Stock gear ratios & converter. Hydraulic Roller - Magnum: Excellent mileage, smooth idle. Works with pickups, vans and towing. Stock gear ratios and converter.
- Great high RPM power
- Easy on valve train parts
- Can be used with mild ratio rocker arms & traditional performance valve springs
- Best with aftermarket converter & 9.5:1+ compression
Application1987-98 Chevy 305-350
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking the right camshaft can be a challenge. Use our camshaft selection guide to learn how to select the right cam for your street rod's best performance.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.