COMP Cams 01-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3500 to 6500 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Good in jet boat with B impeller with 10:1 compression running river drags or Bracket Racing. Hydraulic Roller - Xtreme Marine: Good for jet boat with B impeller, 10:1+ compression, running river drags or bracket racing.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 23-742-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 11-470-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-470-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 07-502-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LT1/LT4
COMP Cams 08-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-418-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-416-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.