COMP Cams 01-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Marine Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Good in jet boat with B impeller with 10:1 compression running river drags or Bracket Racing. Hydraulic Roller - Xtreme Marine: Good for jet boat with B impeller, 10:1+ compression, running river drags or bracket racing.
- Extremely wide powerband helps get boat on plane while making maximum horsepower
- Work against exhaust systems with restrictive back pressure
- Power enhancement helps maintain top-end speed for longer distances
- Intended for applications where low idle speeds are required
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-461-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 23-742-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 11-470-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-470-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 20-702-9 Magnum Solid Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 07-502-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy LT1/LT4
COMP Cams 08-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-418-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-416-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-417-8 Xtreme Marine Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.