COMP Cams 01-425-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft Type, 3000 to 6400 RPM Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Good for Pro Street and Bracket Racing. Needs 10.5:1 comp., 3500+ stall very good intake, headers with low gears. Hydraulic Roller - Xtreme Energy: Good for Pro Street and bracket racing. Needs 10.5:1+ compression, 3500+ stall, very good intake, headers with low gears.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-444-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 01-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 08-444-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-444-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-450-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 11-414-8 Nitrous HP Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 35-430-8 Magnum Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 5.0L
COMP Cams 01-409-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 01-416-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 7.4L
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.