COMP Cams 01-424-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for COMP Cams to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshafts. Hydraulic Roller-Best for serious Street/ Strip use with 10.5:1 and 3000+ stall. Needs good intake, headers and port work. Hydraulic Roller - Xtreme Energy: Best for serious street/strip use with 10.5:1+ compression and 3000+ stall. Needs good intake, headers and ported heads.
- Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness & more area under the lift curve
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance & assists power brakes
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, lower gear ratios, etc.
Application1996-99 Chevy 454
More Like This
COMP Cams 11-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy B/B
COMP Cams 12-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 08-443-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 01-426-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy 454/502
COMP Cams 23-713-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar B/B
COMP Cams 20-814-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Mopar S/B
COMP Cams 34-443-9 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 429/460
COMP Cams 35-427-8 Xtreme Energy Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Ford 351W
COMP Cams 08-468-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
COMP Cams 12-468-8 Xtreme FI Hyd. Roller Camshaft, Chevy S/B
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.