CFR Performance Small Block Chevy Engine Dress-Up Kit, Tall VC
Chevy Small Block V8
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Top off or upgrade your Small Block Chevy with these engine dress-up kits from CFR Performance.
- (1) Set of CFR Performance HZ-9215-BC SBC Tall Valve Covers, Black Chrome
- (1) Set of Small Block Chevy Steel Core Valve Cover Gaskets, Pre-1986
- (1) Set of Valve Cover Acorn Nuts, Black
- (1) CFR Performance HZ-2195BOX-KIT-BC Black Chrome Air Cleaner
- (2) CFR Performance HZ-4870-BC Black Chrome Steel Breathers, Smooth
- (1) Super Seal® Air Cleaner Base Gasket
CFR Performance HZ-9215-BC SBC Tall Valve Covers
- Chevy small block valve covers fit 1958-86 Chevy 283-305-327-350 small block engines
- Black Chrome steel
- Baffled and tall style to clear high performance roller rockers
- There is one hole in each cover
- Height: 3-5/8"
Small Block Chevy Steel Core Valve Cover Gaskets
- Premium quality Small Block Chevy (SBC) valve cover gaskets
- Made with a stainless steel frame sandwiched between durometer-tested neoprene rubber
- Eliminates leakage caused by internal pressure fluctuations
- Steel core valve cover gaskets won't tear or collapse
- Steel core improves seal
- .175" thick
- Fits 1960-86 small block Chevy style heads (4 perimeter bolts)
- Package of two gaskets
Valve Cover Acorn Nuts, Black
Look for some new valve cover nuts? You're in the right place. Speedway offers these great valve cover acorn nuts. Acorn nuts are constructed from steel and feature a black powder coated finish. Hardware included. Sold as a set of 8.
- Steel construction
- Powder coated finish
- Acorn nut style
- Black in color
- Hardware included
- Sold as a set of 8
CFR Performance HZ-2195BOX-KIT-BC Black Chrome Air Cleaner
- 14 inch round
- Black chrome
- Comes complete with top, recessed base, filter, and stud with wing nut
- Fits single quad carburetors with 5-1/8" neck
- Dimensions: 14" x 3"
CFR Performance HZ-4870-BC Black Chrome Steel Breathers
- Smooth black chrome steel push-in style breather
- Fits 1-1/4" valve cover breather holes
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
Super Seal® Air Cleaner Base Gasket
- Seals between air cleaner and standard 5-1/8" air horn
- Prevents dirt from entering your engine
- This reusable Speedway gasket has stainless steel ring embedded in durometer-tested neoprene rubber
- Won't collapse, tear or lose its shape
Black Chrome is a distinctive finish where a chromed item has a darkening process applied to it, giving it the appearance of a chrome finish with a darkened tint. This finish still has the shine similar to chrome, but instead of being a "silver reflective" traditional chrome appearance, it has a "black reflective" darkened chrome look. This Black Chrome finish is the perfect unique addition for those desiring the luster and reflectiveness of chrome with a tint that better compliments black paint and black accessories.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
CFR Performance HZ-9215-BC SBC Tall Valve Covers, Black ChromePart # 2401290Qty x 1
Speedway Small Block Chevy Steel Core Valve Cover Gaskets, Pre-1986Part # 91017001Qty x 1
Valve Cover Acorn Nuts, BlackPart # 5506303Qty x 1
CFR Performance HZ-2195BOX-KIT-BC Satin Black Air CleanerPart # 2401287Qty x 1
CFR Performance HZ-4870-BC Black Chrome Steel Breather, SmoothPart # 2401288Qty x 2
Speedway Super Seal® Air Cleaner Base GasketPart # 91011101Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.