C&S Specialties Small Block Chevy Alcohol Fuel Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Alcohol Fuel Type, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
C&S Specialties has addressed all problem areas of previous 6-valve pumps in designing their rugged Tool Steel mechanical fuel pumps. This exclusive casting design adds material in 7 places to eliminate cracking, breakage, waviness and leakage. Plus, six High Flow pumping valves, combined with internal porting, are proven to deliver twice the fuel flow over other 6-valve alcohol pumps.
- Unique baked-on coating to resist corrosion
- Unique stepped diaphragm reduces stress and increases life
- Two stainless steel springs instead of one increases reliability
- CNC milled pump arm from tool steel, not stamped steel
- Pump arm bushing made from tool steel
- Pump shaft also made of tool steel, not stamped steel
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet
More Like This
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy 110 GPH Racing Fuel Pumps
Speedway Motors SBC Mechanical High Volume Fuel Pump Kit
Carter M4891 Small Block Chevy 120 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Mr Gasket 7716MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 262-400 SBC
Quick Fuel 30-350QFT Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, SBC
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-11 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-110 GPH
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.