C&R Racing 61-00003 Portable Engine Heater, Water 12 VDC
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
C&R Racing introduces this new Portable Engine Heater. This totally portable unit utilizes a self-contained diesel fired heater to handle all of your pre-heating requirements. Its 12-volt design makes it entirely independent to an external power source, providing up to 7 hours of continuous operation on a full charge.
Once the unit is connected, it will gradually heat water in the race car to a temperature of approximately 200°F. The unit will then maintain this temperature until the unit is switched off and disconnected. This can be done manually with the on/off switch, or the 7-day timer can be programmed to start the unit at a desired time, providing you with a race car that is already up to temperature when you arrive at the track.
- Independent of generator power, can be used anywhere at anytime
- One of the fastest engine heaters on the market
- Compact size allows for easy storage
- Helps to move air from cooling system
- Smart charger to optimize battery life
- Electrical self-contained 12v battery
- Charge battery with maximum 6 AMP charger
- 7 hours for complete charge
- Fuel operates on diesel or kerosene fuel only
- Fuel consumption- 0.16 gallon/hour high, 0.8 gallon/hour low
- 1/2 gallon fuel capacity
Coolant Recommended- mix of water and NEO Cool Conditioner (minimizes heater corrosion). Fabricated check valve recommended for quick connection, fill-ups & directional flow (extra charge).
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.