Butlerbuilt EZ Series Sportsman Seat
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Aluminum
- Has a velour fire-retardant 3-piece seat cover
- Comes with flame retardant MaXgard on head support padding
- Features right/left lateral support for ribs, pelvis and thighs
- Includes energy impact absorbing foam in head and rib support areas
- Seat is completely TIG welded and properly reinforced in all critical areas
These Butlerbuilt EZ Sportsman racing seats are a full containment seat featuring integrated head and shoulder support and are a 20 degree layback style, perfect for most stock car applications. It is compatible with DefNder, HANS, Hutchens or Hybrid devices.
- Completely TIG welded
- Properly reinforced in all critical areas
- Right/Left lateral support for ribs, pelvis and thighs
- Energy impact absorbing foam in head and rib support areas
- Velour fire-retardant 3-piece seat cover
- Flame retardant MaXgard on head support padding
- 20 degree layback
- Available in stock sizes: 15", 16" ,17" & 18"
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.