Butlerbuilt EZ Series Sportsman Seat
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Aluminum
- Has a velour fire-retardant 3-piece seat cover
- Comes with flame retardant MaXgard on head support padding
- Features right/left lateral support for ribs, pelvis and thighs
- Includes energy impact absorbing foam in head and rib support areas
- Seat is completely TIG welded and properly reinforced in all critical areas
These Butlerbuilt EZ Sportsman racing seats are a full containment seat featuring integrated head and shoulder support and are a 20 degree layback style, perfect for most stock car applications. It is compatible with DefNder, HANS, Hutchens or Hybrid devices.
- Completely TIG welded
- Properly reinforced in all critical areas
- Right/Left lateral support for ribs, pelvis and thighs
- Energy impact absorbing foam in head and rib support areas
- Velour fire-retardant 3-piece seat cover
- Flame retardant MaXgard on head support padding
- 20 degree layback
- Available in stock sizes: 15", 16" ,17" & 18"
More Like This
Kirkey 88 Series 18 Degree Layback Racing Seat
Sportsman Seat Upholstery Cover For Fiberglass Seat 900-7006
Butlerbuilt EZ II Series Sprint Seat
Holley Alcohol Needle & Seat, .150 Inch
Kirkey 89 Series Intermediate 10 Degree Layback Containment Racing Seat
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 17 Inch
Kirkey 70 Series Full Containment Racing Seat Kit, 20 Deg. Layback
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey 34 Series Child Adjustable Containment Youth Seat w/ Cover
Kirkey 38150 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 15 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.