Busted Knuckle Garage 09-BKG-86-RSTL Real Steel Barstool
30" Overall Height, 14" Seat Diameter
Heavy duty Shop Stool with full Swivel Seat for your garage or shop. Built here in the USA. This shop stool is a commercial/restaurant grade counter stool built for long lasting durability, comfort and strength.
- 30" Standard Counter Height to Seat
- Vinyl covered seat measures 14" wide
- Full 360 degree Swivel Seat
- Industrial Strength Chrome Plated Legs
- 1600lb weight capacity (Imports are rated at 300lb)
- Made in the USA
- Minor Assembly Required
- Built to order, allow 10-15 Work Days for Delivery
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 18 business days for Busted Knuckle Garage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!