Bushwacker 50919-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 4pc, Dodge Ram
2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, Pocket Style Flare Style, Front and Rear Position
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Dodge Ram to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish — they're UV protected so they wont chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look . Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, its in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 2.60 in. of tire coverage, easy install
- pre-finished in Bright White Clear Coat (Paint Code: PW7)
- Strong Dura-Flex 2000 material
- Limited lifetime warranty, materials & 3 yr finish
- Made in the USA
- Front Pair Part # 50047-02
- Rear Pair Part # 50038-02
- Replacement pair part numbers are matte black only
Application2010-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
2010-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
2011-2017 Ram 2500
2011-2017 Ram 3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.