Bushwacker 40967-34 Pocket Painted Fender Flares F/R Sierra
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bushwacker's rugged, iconic Pocket Style Fender Flares allow for more tire coverage and more clearance for trucks and SUVs while protecting the vehicle from dirt and debris. These flares are now available pre-finished to match the paint on your new GMC Sierra, plus they have the edge trim and stainless steel hardware pre-installed for quick and easy installation and a perfect fit . Made in the USA from sturdy Dura-Flex 2000 material, these flares are warp-resistant and tailor made for each application. Despite their bolted-on appearance, these flares install easily with minimal drilling for a secure fit. And since they're ready to install out of the box, there's no waiting on paint, and no hassle with installation.
- Adds up to 2.00 in. of tire coverage, easy install
- pre-finished in Quicksilver Metallic (Paint Code: GAN)
- Strong Dura-Flex 2000 material
- Limited lifetime warranty, materials & 3 yr finish
- Made in the USA
- Front Pair Part # 40133-02
- Rear Pair Part # 40122-02
- Replacement pair part numbers are matte black only
Application2015-2017 GMC Sierra 2500
2015-2017 GMC Sierra 3500
More Like This
Bushwacker 40967-54 Pocket Painted Fender Flares F/R Sierra
Bushwacker 40967-74 Pocket Painted Fender Flares F/R Sierra
Bushwacker 40968-02 Boss Pocket Fender Flares F/R Sierra 25003500
Bushwacker 40967-14 Pocket Painted Fender Flares F/R Sierra
Bushwacker 40967-02 Pocket Fender Flares F/R 4pc Sierra 2500/3500
Bushwacker 40968-34 Boss Pocket Painted Fender Flares Sierra
Bushwacker 40968-14 Boss Pocket Painted Fender Flares Sierra
Bushwacker 40968-74 Boss Pocket Painted Fender Flares Sierra
Bushwacker 40968-54 Boss Pocket Painted Fender Flares Sierra
Bushwacker 20942-12 Pocket Painted Fender Flares F/R F250/F350
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.