Bushwacker 40919-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 4pc, Chevy/GMC
Blazer, C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, R2500, Tahoe, Pocket Style Flare Style
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Chevrolet or GMC to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish — they're UV protected so they wont chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look . Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, its in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds additional tire coverage from debris
- Installs neatly in minutes with minimal drilling
- OEM matte black smooth finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1992-1994 Chevy Blazer
1988-1999 Chevy C1500
1988-2000 Chevy C2500
1992-2000 Chevy C3500
1988-1999 Chevy K1500
1988-2000 Chevy K2500
1992-2000 Chevy K3500
1989-1989 Chevy R2500
1992-2000 Chevy Suburban
1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
1988-2000 GMC C2500
1992-2000 GMC C3500
1988-2000 GMC K2500
1992-2000 GMC K3500
* DOES NOT FIT DUALLY MODELS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.