Bushwacker 38501 Ultimate SmoothBack Bed Rail Cap Tacoma
95-04 Toyota Tacoma, Short Bed Side Type, 74.5 Bed Length, Molded Plastic, Matte Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bushwacker Ultimate BedRail Caps have earned their name. They stand up to hard use, protecting your truck beds top edge from dents, dings, and scratches. They're also great at covering minor damage. Ultimate BedRail Caps are made in the USA from our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 TPO, the same ultra-tough material we use to make Trail Armor for Jeeps. They're extra thick, to absorb impact and resist warping. And, they're 100% UV protected, to prevent chalking. For all that toughness, they install easily with their doubly secure 3M adhesive and Bushwackers proprietary screw-clip system. Your bed rail caps are engineered specifically for your Toyota so they fit factory-tight, with close tolerances and smoothly finished edges. For perfectly fitted bed rail protection, nothing else matches the Ultimate. Ultimate BedRail Caps from Bushwacker.
- Installs in minutes, protects for a lifetime
- Goes on securely with no drilling
- Made from UV-protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- OEM matte black with SmoothBack textured finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
* DOES NOT FIT FLARESIDE MODELS
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.