AVS 34013 OE Style Bumper Protection, 2009-11 Toyota Yaris
09-11 Toyota Yaris
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AVS to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AVS OE Style Bumper Protectors shield your vehicles rear bumper from wear and damage caused by day-to-day loading and unloading. Unlike flat bumper plates that protect only the top surface, AVS's 3-D design is custom-fit to wrap around the vulnerable bumper lip for maximum protection. AVS OE Style Bumper Protectors are made from our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 TPO to match original equipment style, with a matte black finish that's 100% UV protected to resist chalking . They install in minutes and last a lifetime, thanks to their super-secure automotive-grade 3M adhesive. So keep your vehicle looking its best, with top-of-the-line bumper protection from AVS.
- Protects against damage from loading and unloading
- Covers existing scuffs, scratches, and nicks
- Custom-fit coverage wraps around bumper lip
- Installs in minutes, protects for a lifetime
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application2009-2011 Toyota Yaris
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.